Another work method
In addition to the basic way of cargo operations it can be used and a classical method.
In this way the airship should work with an unloaded ballast.
Such work demands land operation at loading and unloading a payload and a ballast.
It essentially complicates work, but it allows to take twice the big useful load.
Method of work:
- instead of an operated ballast the dirigible balloon takes an unloaded ballast;
- vertically flies up and flies to a shipping place;
- vertically lands, takes aboard high heavy payload and leaves here an unloaded ballast;
- vertically flies up with the payload and flies to an emptying point
- here the airship vertically lands, positions heavy payload and unloads or installs it;
- all necessary installation works are carried out;
- after that the airship starts to accept aboard a ballast;
- after accepting of all ballast from the airship the payload is unhooking
- after that the airhip with a full ballast vertically flies up and is ready to a new cycle of work;