Тяжёлый груз. Доставка и монтаж.
Short technical and economic substantiations of the new "Airship-GP"
The basic innovation is offered to use the new propulsor for an airship
The basic features of the new propulsor:
- full solid angle thrust control and full solid angle moment of force;
- minimum of inertia of trust control (magnitude and direction);
- the new propulsor provides high effectiveness of all work modes.
New possibilites of the airship with the new propulsor (all of possibilites simultaneously):
- it ensures all takeoff, landing, hang-up, cruise and other mode of flight:
- horizontal and vertical position;
- course, bank, pitch;
- airspeed, crossing speed, vertical speed.
- it ensures no reqirements for landing sites;
- it ensures non-wind-sensitive;
New possibilites of the new airship
- with strong gusty winds - any required precise maneuvering, including
in close proximity to land, buildings, structures or other obstacles
including horizontal and vertical positioning, rotation, movement, takeoff, landing;
- including one of the maneuvers - the precise hovering motionless relative to the ground,
without load, loaded or loaded on an external sling;
- when the airship operates as a flying crane, during loading / unloading is not blowing
down a hard jet of air from their movers;
- may be a long time (many hours) to float in the air above the cargo during the loading
- can accurately and long (many hours) to float in the air with a load over the place of
installation of cargo during unloading;
- any work - loading, safe takeoff, flight route, working as a flying crane, search, rescue,
landing on any terrain, etc. - in any weather conditions (including storms) and the minimum visibility;
- capability (nominal) of clutches of two or more airships, which eliminates the need for
airships smaller (several times) capacity for transportation and installation of heavy indivisible loads;
- refueling (nominal) with ground without landing (hovering with a full load), which provides
unlimited distance of freight operations without loss of capacity;
- airship with a new propeller, can provide a high level of reliability and safety in all
phases of flight (work) for all types of works in all weather conditions;
new airship is comparable with ground-terrain vehicles in terms of safety, reliability and all-weather
- the new engine for airship is a relatively low noise mechanism, and in low-speed flight is
All-weather capability, reliability, manageability, enables a new airship to be the most effective
means of search and rescue, and perform the most complex work in search and rescue, inaccessible for any other
Limitations of the new airship
- mover is likely to apply only to the airship with a rigid structure;
- new airship has more drag than most other air units and provides lower cruising and maximum
speed (but at the same time providing a sufficiently high fuel efficiency, on average, better
than a helicopter);
- work in strong winds and a storm leads to a significant increase in fuel consumption and reduce
the average speed of flight (as with other types of aircraft).
Preliminary design for for an airship with new mover in different classes of capability
and various applications and variants of transport systems based on them shows that the
use of a new mover, in combination with other effective - both old and modern - technical
solutions to create an economically successful versions of airships and vehicles systems
based on them.
Most likely in the first phase is successful application of the following types of airships:
- flying crane with cargo capacity of 25 / 50 tons (hitch - up to 180 tons);
here, 25-ton cargo airships manipulate without loading / unloading of ballast
(controlled ballast), and 50-ton loads with loading / unloading ballast (water);
- general purpose airships, 2 ton (or up to 5 tons).
There is a military transport capacity.
Passenger variants for the first stage looks much more risky and should be considered separately.
Technically, the passenger variants are possible (and even varied), as provided and the high level
of comfort and high regularity of flights, and high security.
The absence of any requirements for landing sites provides greater flexibility and mobility
in the organization of transport systems (routes).
However, the competitive pressures of other public transport systems is very large (compelling
in the early stages) and for passenger airships need new niche in the market (now empty).
As for other types of vehicles, suggest themselves, and numerous specialized variants
airship from expeditionary to yachts, from hospitals to the fire ...
The new airships will fly well in an unmanned version, due to very good manageability,
reliability and all-weather capabilities.
The new airship does not compete directly with other types of air vehicles, but also competes
in part, due to the overlap of economic niches in the market of transport services.
The new airships will have their own, unique, and quite significant niche in the market of transport
services, which are now empty.
Exceptions, almost directly competing with new airships are as follows (under construction)
- SkyHook JHL-40 (two prototype builds and will certify Boeing);
- hybrid airship-helicopter with four rotors (capacity 40 tons) - has an older (known) design;
- Loskheed Martin P-791, a hybrid, short-run (capacity up to 400 tons);
manned demonstrator (a quarter of the total) was tested in flight;
hybrid airship with a new airship are not competitors - different market niches.
These "nearly direct" competitors can not compete with the new airship.
Airship with a new mover will be in partial competition with the following
existing types of aircraft:
- competition with heavy cargo helicopter - sectors of the market for their services
significantly (but not completely) overlapped;
- competition from utility helicopters - sectors of the market for their services
- competition with heavy and medium-sized cargo planes - the sector of the
market for their services overlap, but very slightly.
The airship project does not compete with other projects airships since:
- classic airships, or freight or passenger, for objective reasons, will not
- Hybrid airships, if will be created will fall into another economic niche
(and estimated, less capacious niche).
More competitive advantages, see the attached tables.
New propeller patent protection.